Antioxidants authorisation consortium
- to develop common understanding on the details of the information necessary to achieve the authorisations;
- to collect and review existing scientific data;
- to commission and manage the implementation of new studies as required by the EU assessment procedures;
- to gather industrial data necessary to achieve the authorisation goal;
- to develop common authorisation dossiers (or part of);
- to submit application in name of the grouping and act as a contact and negotiation interface with the EU authorities in the course of the authorisation process.
The interest of FEFANA ANTOXIAC is limited to the feed additives classified in Category “1” (Technological Additives), Functional Group “b” (antioxidants), as defined under Annex I of Reg. (EC) No 1831/2003, and more specifically to the list of feed additives the Consortium members agreed to jointly work on. The selection of the feed additives included into this list was based on a set of criteria which are detailed in the Consortium’s code of internal rules. The FEFANA ANTOXIAC does not work on additives that are not included in its own working list. Within the limits fixed by the Regulation and the Belgian law as well as other applicable competition legislation, not limited to the legislation of the European Community, the grouping may also carry out all other activities necessary or useful to its goal.
Within the limits established by the Belgian law as well as other applicable competition laws not limited to the legislation of the European Community, the FEFANA ANTOXIAC may also carry out other activities necessary to facilitate the achievement of its goals.
For more information, please contact FEFANA Secretariat.
- EW Nutrition